Sunday 20 November 2016

Having fun


Well, I hope you've been enjoying the Weekend WOW shows with Fiona, in fact, she's on now!  I had such fun making designs for this show, these dies make getting inspiration really easy, and you only need to add a few bits to make a really stunning stand out card.

This first card is a tent card (it has a W piece of card at the bottom so from the side it looks a bit like a tent) and I've used the die (Jardin) to cut into a window in the card.  The backing paper behind is from Sara's Signature Collection Floral Delight, and the dies are from this collection combined with the English Country Garden collection.


This next card was made using the Marseille die (I think this is my favourite as I love peacocks) and is so fabulously simple combined with the Kimono CD and embossing folder.  The sentiment is from the Die'sire Only Words - Classiques collection & cut out of mirri card looks stunning (and much better than the old peel offs).


This collection and the others in the shows are really versatile & I cannot recommend them highly enough, I'd love to hear from anyone making cards/projects with these dies, so please send me a link and I'll come and visit your blogs.

Hope you all have a lovely crafty Sunday.

TTFN

Rach
x

PS for those that asked for a tutorial for my hexagon box, its now live on youtube here

No comments: