Thursday 27 October 2016

Big boxes

Well, I hope you're all enjoying birthday week - for those of you who have commented on my blog hop post, first of all, thank you, secondly, I will be making a video of how to create the hexagonal boxes so you can have a go too when you take delivery of all the lovely card that Fiona was showing last night on Hochanda!

Now, speaking of all that lovely card, here's one of my makes for the launch show last night:


This is made from one sheet of A3 card stock and some of the new A3 construction Acetate, in this case from the Decadence range, and is one of the designs on the new Big Score DVD, and before you think you couldn't possible achieve this result - you most definitely can, the videos on the DVD take you step by step through the projects.  When I made this, I had Sara on in the background and I watched each step, paused the video, went and completed that step, came back, watched the next bit and completed the project in this way, so please have a go, they are such great fun and with Christmas fast approaching, you could have the best dressed presents in town!  Just have a look at this next box:


Again, when you follow the instructions, this is so incredibly easy to do, but looks so incredible - go have fun people, these are brilliant!

Anyway, I must go take my sniffy, cold ridden self to work & spread my germs!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: