Monday 14 March 2016

Verity Rose

Well, I hope you're all enjoying Crafters Companion moving across to Hochanda, I think it's fab (even if I can't see the programme on the telly as I have Virgin - I just have to watch on the computer).

They are back with the stunning Verity Rose collection again, and here's a card I made for the launch shows using the Starlet collection.  This used the embossing folder, paper pad, accessory stamps and dies, die cut toppers set and a sentiment from the CD.


I really hope you like this collection as much I and the rest of the design team do, they are such gorgeous little characters and I think we all know someone we can associate with each of the different girls.

Well, just a quick one from me this morning, must be getting ready for work in a minute (insert sad face).  Hope you all have a lovely Monday.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: