Thursday 28 January 2016

Just a quickie

Well, I'm trying to post slightly more often as I've been very quiet recently, still crafting but not getting it online.

This is a card I made for my daughter to take into the place she had been doing some work experience, it's a really simple card made using the Spectrum Aqua pens.  I just put some colour onto a piece of acetate (Teal, Gold & Red Violet), spritzed with water and then put the watercolour card on top, give it a wiggle and lift, then matt and layer onto some coloured card (I used Core'dinations) and add a die cut sentiment from the Die'sire Only Words range.


Well, hope you like it - it can be adapted in all sorts of ways, in fact I have already made another card in this sort of style which I will show soon....

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: