Thursday 9 April 2015

Just having fun

I am having a great week - I've got the week off work so I get to play and do whatever I want (in between housework & cooking etc...).  I was having a bit of a tidy up on Tuesday of my craft area as it gets messy very quickly, and I came across a whole load of stuff I'd printed out when working on the Moonbeam Meadow launch last year.  Well, it immediately grabbed my imagination and as I had nothing else pulling me away, I made this card.  I think it's beautifully sunny (much like the weather at the moment!).  All of the elements are on the everyday CD except the bunting which is one of the new Die'sire classiques dies 'Pennant Bunting', oh and the little pearl hearts are from my stash (probably got them in Exeter one year when I go each September).





































Well, hope you like this, I will probably be back later on as I've got a few images coloured up with my Spectrum Noir pencils and I want to go and turn them into cards.  I've also been playing with my new Serif craft artist 2 software - boy I do not know why it's taken me so long to get it!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: