Thursday 15 January 2015

Awww, nearly over....

Yep, the four day deal on Create and Craft comes to an end today, Fiona has done an amazing job with the Tweedies, and made some fab cards on the telly.  I really hope you are all loving these designs, they really are amazing!

For today's make, I thought I'd show you one of the 'Fold Back Frame Cards' from the CD - you actually get the bits to make TWO frame cards on the one 'design' (this is from the shaped cards section on the CD), you get two images, two fold back frames, the triangles to give you the double siding to the foldbacks, the base cards to print (if you want) and some embellishments (see the buttons in the corner, these were from the same sheet), I also used some backing paper from the CD, and you see the beautifully folded paper holding up the easel, well this is actually from the embellishments section and actually includes all the scoring lines to fold your paper pleat! 


Suffice to say, I'm a complete Tweedies convert, I hope we get to work with loads more of Abigail Mill's artwork.

Anyway, must dash, so TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: