Sunday 16 November 2014

More Bebunni loveliness

Hello again, it's a lovely sunny Sunday Morning here in Plymouth and I'm getting set for one of my favourite days of crafting, I always try and make something on a Sunday (besides the roast dinner!) and I'm really trying to get started on those Christmas cards.  I have loads of card companions printed out from various CD's The Snowman & Snowdog, Father Christmas, Party Paws, Mulberry Wood, Crafters Companion really do have an awful lot of incredible CD's, oh and of course not forgetting the stunning recent Moonbeam Meadows CD's.

But for today I thought I'd show you two more of the cards you may have seen on telly for the Bebunni launch - I really will never get tired of this little rabbit!

 This card uses the stamp set 'Brighten my Day', I used the diesire classical frame, and used the inside of the frame to create the size for the cutout bunni, I just used a pencil to draw where the image did not catch the frame and then cut out, cutting around the bits that were outside the pencil lines, rub out any pencil that remains and voila the bunni sits in it beautifully.  All of the papers are from the CD and I added the little stars which are one of the new coordinating die sets.

The pens & pencils used were: SN Pens: IG1 – 3, CR6, CR4, CR2, CG1, CG2, LY1, LY3, GB3, OR1, GB4
SN Pencils: 119, 114, 059, 020, 022, 061, 062

This card was made by using the Chantilly lace stamping frame to create an easel card base and then cutting the frame again in orange to mount the image onto (image and sentiment from the Flower Garden stamp set).  I only added a few butterfly gems to this one as I didn't think it needed too much extra embellishment.

The pens & pencils used were:  SN Pens: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG5, GB3, OR1, OR2, CR4, GG1, GG2, PP1, BP2, TB1, TB4, CG3, LG5, LG2, TB1, TB3, CT2, BT1
SN Pencils: 118, 115, 067, 051, 017






Anyway, hope you enjoy your Sunday, whatever you're up to!

TTFN

Rach
x




No comments: