Wednesday 24 September 2014

You're gonna love this!

Okay, so I haven't blogged in aaaaaggggggeeeeesss, but I have been making stuff, lovely stuff in fact!

Launching on Create and Craft on Monday (8 a.m.) as the four day deal is the new Moonbeam Meadow Range, which will include 2 CD's - Everyday and Christmas, 6 stamp sets for each range (Everyday & Christmas), plus a HunkyDory papercrafting kit!!

I was asked to work with the Everyday CD and Everyday Stamp sets, and boy can I tell you, I had such a fabulous time!!  The peak I'm showing today, is actually a book cover for one of those plain old A5 spiral bound notebooks you can pick up for £1 all over the place - I think it turns it into quite a nice gift idea.  I used the fabric companions from the CD for the images and then cut up a pillow case (brand new one I would add), ironed on the images to the fabric (there is one on the front and one on the back), used some wadding to pad it out, bias binding around the edges, and a bit of elastic to create a closure and there you have it.  You could add sequins, seed beads, ribbon, whatever you fancy to jazz it up a bit, or leave it plain and simple, the images are so gorgeous anyway!

Well, hope you like it, and I'll be back tomorrow with another make from the range to whet your appetite!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: