Sunday 27 April 2014

Owls birthday

Well, I haven't played too much with my new goodies from the Rachelle Anne Miller range, but last Saturday, I was determined to have a bit of a play, the result was this little beauty..


This is such an amazing stamp 'Wise Words' - I followed the colouring on the packet, next time I will probably mix it up but I really wanted to see how it turned out, think it's not too bad?

This is the first time I've made a teepee card too and I was surprised at how incredibly simple they are to make, will definitely be doing this again!

For the background papers I used the RAM Animal Adventures CD and printed coordinating papers Design 6 Colour 6 and Design 1 colour 1, the edges of these papers were inked with dusty concorde and pine needles distress inks.  All the matting and layering was done with Coredinations signature series lights, I used a glitter glue on the purple layer, just 'cos I love sparkle!  The dies I used are Leaf Swirls and Leaf 2.

For those interested in the colours I used on the stamp they are:

Branches: TN2, TN4, TN6
Owls: EB1, EB2, GB8, EB6, LG1, PP1, IG1, CT1, CR4
Leaves: LG2, LG3, LG4, DG2
Background: HB1
blender pen

Hope you like & you're all enjoying your Sunday, whatever the weather

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel beautiful card love the image and I too love these tepee cards. Sorry not able to make it yesterday and yes had a lovely time been asleep most of today though. still tired. am going to bed early tonight. Love ali xx