Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hi all

Well, sorry it's been a few days since my last post - my mind has been elsewhere.  If you are a crafter, you will no doubt know that Crafters Companion are having TWO, yes TWO, Design Team calls, and if you follow my blog, you will also know that I am a HUGE fan of their products.  So as you can imagine, I will be applying, but I want to make sure that I really show my best stuff, so I stand as good a chance as possible - fingers and everything else crossed!!!!

Anyway, to today's card, and for a change it's not a Crafters Companion image (did use my Spectrum Noirs to colour though).  The image is from Acid Drops and Whatnots and was a freebie on a magazine a while back, the sentiment is from the same set.  It has been simply mounted on pink with some pink flat back pearls for embellishment, simple and plain but sometimes that's enough.


Well, back again soon - take care all

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Rachel love this one the image is fantastic and love the simple clean lines. One Stunning Card. Love Ali xx