Thursday 23 January 2014

Nearly the Weekend

Yay! Only today and tomorrow to go and we are at the weekend again - that was the good news, the bad news is that my mojo is still MIA.  Having sat down at the weekend with every intention of making some beautiful mens card absolutely nothing came to mind, I stamped and coloured one image and even that I wasn't happy with.  It was going to go on a shabby background with lots of embellishments but I just wasn't feeling it.

Anyway, the result of my uming and ahing is the following card - not shabby chic at all and it really doesn't seem finished to me but I just have no idea what else to do - well, it's all glued down now so tuff!  I'll move on to something more girly, at least I know what I'm doing with them, well that is if my mojo puts in an appearance.  I did get some Lili of the Valley stamps in their sale, so here's hoping.

The card is a 5x5, the patterned paper came in a pack from docrafts, as did the ribbed paper (done on my ribbler - haven't had that out in ages!).  The image is from Kanban and was from one of the sets that came in the cute little handbag from QVC years ago and was a birthday present from my work colleagues.  I coloured it with my prismacolor pencils as I was going for a more soft and subtle effect.


Well, hope you like it more than I do & hopefully I'll be back at the weekend with something more interesting.

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel leave it alone it looks good to me. Love how you have coloured it in. Love Ali xx