Sunday 15 September 2013

Crafty Fun

Well, sorry for the absence again, life keeps getting in the way (well building work & general mess!).  Hopefully, this is all now sorted, I even have my new fridge freezer in place and looking gorgeous!

Alison came over yesterday for a crafty catch up & it was great to see her - she has some fab news but cannot share so my lips are sealed, but it really is amazing & I'm totally chuffed for her!

I managed to make 2 cards - yes, 2 cards!!!  I was lucky enough to get hold of all of the Snowman & Snowdog stuff with the free Father Christmas kit from Crafters Companion recently and used the stamp sets to make these two cards, I even printed a backing paper from the CD for the Snowdog one, hope you like.


I used the Saturday Sketch sketch for the layout on the Snowdog card but the Father Christmas card kind of just fell together.

Anyway TTFN - hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel gorgeous cards love the first one the most though. Glad to see you are posting again. Hopefully we can catch up again this weekend see how things go. Have you managed to compare the printers yet. Love Ali xxxx