Wednesday 10 April 2013

SWALK

Okay, so I've now moved on from my Bamboo obsession, however my love of all things Crafters Companion continues.  The image for this card actually came from the SWALK stamps  CD, which I printed out onto Neenah card stock and then coloured with my trustee spectrum noir pens, think I'm finally getting the hang of them!

All of the papers are from the SWALK Christmas papers CD, the punch is a Tonic Studios ribbon punch, had great fun doing this one, but it took longer than I was hoping to put together.

I would like to enter this into the Sketch Saturday Challenge and the Spectrum Noir challenge, which is currently a 'spring' theme - most appropriate the 'I love the rain' stamp!


Hope you like & hopefully I'll be back again with another card really soon!

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

A gorgeous card as usual Rachel love this image so sweet. Have sent you an e-mail about Saturday. Love Alison xx