Monday 4 March 2013

Humphrey

Or should that be Humph!  This post should have been done yesterday, I had a list of things that needed to be done, and all were ticked off, except blogging my latest make.  I know I have loads of other cards that are sat there just waiting for me to share with the world, but I made this one on Saturday and I was really pleased with it, it's simple but I just loved the image and have had it sat on my desk for weeks waiting to be turned into a card.

On Saturday I tidied up my craft desk so that I could actually see the desk underneath all of my crap, sorry stuff, and I even lined some cards, put my stamp on the back and bagged them up ready to sell (if I ever get around to going to another craft fair or table top sale).  I have decided that I have waaaayyy too many Christmas cards and really should stop making them (but I love all the glitter!!!) and not enough of everything else.

So when I rediscovered the image and remembered the sheet of Popcorn bubbles backing paper that I had, I knew I just had to turn this into a card, then all I needed was to add a sentiment and the letters B A B Y stacked to look like childrens building blocks and a few dew drops finished it off beautifully (oh and not forgetting the stickles glitter - had to get it in there somewhere!).

Anyway, hope you like the latest offering - oh and ending on a high note, for all those that follow my blog - my darling daughter has finally decided to return home - she's brought the fiancee with her but I don't mind, at least I can keep an eye on her and make sure she's okay!


1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel this is gorgeous sorry it's taken me so long to look at your blog but it's painful sitting at my desk hope to be back to our weekend crafting soon. Loads of love Ali xx