Monday 9 July 2012

Ho ho ho




Hi, well I had a great weekend, I made some lovely chocolate brownies to have with coffee and a chat with my friend Laura - she had the same thought and brought cupcakes, so we had both!

I also got a bit of crafting in and decided to enter the crafters companion monthly challenge, which is "ho ho ho" - as there is a lovely Humphrey stamp with one of humphrey's family meeting Santa, I thought this would be perfect.

The backing papers were printed from the Humphrey CD, also called 'ho ho ho', the image is coloured with spectrum noir pens and the tree I cut out on my Cuttlebug and the I put some distress ink on my mat, spritzed with water and then dabbed the die cut through the ink, it gives a lovely mottled look to the tree (I got the idea from katrina Werners blog).

Anyway, hope you like (one Christmas card down, loads still to go!)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: