Thursday 31 May 2012

AWOL again!

Blimey, it's been over 2 weeks since I last posted, sorry.  The pen thing I mentioned previously is taking F O R E V E R!!! and I only hope all of the time and effort will have been worth it.

I have been making cards as well, just not got round to putting them online - hopefully I can start to change that now.  The gift set I mentioned in my last post is now finished and so I thought I would show this to you, it's all been made with bits and pieces from the Humphrey CD's and bits from my stash - there are 5 cards and envelopes and I was thinking that I might be able to get £5 for it at a craft fair:

Outside of gift set
Inside of gift set





Anyway, hope you like this little set & I'll try and get back to show you some of the other things I've done soon.

TTFN

2 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super set of cards ... well done ... love the idea of the gift set ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel Brilliant idea as usual, hope all is well with you and we must get together again soon. Love Alison xxxx