Monday 16 April 2012

More Popcorn

Well, I've been playing again with the popcorn images I printed off & I've had a great time, one more stepper card (much simpler than the last one) and, I think they call it, a tunnel card (will definitely be doing these again, I can see them being fab for Christmas scenes!).

The Baby card is really simple and uses a backing paper from the CD, I also stamped and coloured a picture of popcorn's dog - the word and squares were cut on my Silhouette, boy does that machine cut really well, detailed and small!

The tunnel card again used a backing paper from the popcorn Kids CD, and nesties for the shapes - the sentiment is back to my Whimsy stamps ticket stamp and die - I sooo love these.  This was such a simple card to make and practically threw itself together, it fits in an A6 envelope.

Anyway, suppose I'd better go and get ready to go to work (got to earn the pennies for crafting somehow!).

TTFN



2 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Gorgeous Popcorn cards. Thanks for your comment on my Poppets wall hanging too, of course use the idea, am glad you liked it so much to want to recreate it. I'm going to make framed wall hanging with all my CDs that have framed cards! Zo xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel brilliant cards will have to come over and play again soon. Have now got my Silhouette Cameo but need some tools as when I try to take the paper from the mat it is ripping as it is sticking so well. Love both your cards. Alison xxxx