Friday 13 April 2012

More Popcorn

Well, there would be more popcorn bear, I printed a whole sheet of different images ready to turn into cards & this is only my second.  I have been playing with my Silhouette Cameo in the meantime & have upgraded to the designer software so that I can make use of some of the amazing .svg files that are out there (free too!).

Anyway, back to the card, the papers used were from a freebie Serif paper pack from a magazine, the pack is called 'picnic in the park', it seemed to work quite well with the image of popcorn eating strawberries.  The doily in the background was created using my silhouette, so you will probably see more of these!  The embossing folder was from a pack of border folders done by Docrafts/papermania (not sure what name they went under for this range).  The strawberry embellishment I am most proud of as I created this from scratch using translucent shrink plastic, I drew a basic strawberry myself on paper first and then traced it onto the shrink plastic with my pilot drawing pen, then coloured with my speccies and shrank it (it nearly didn't work as the edges stuck together but I managed to get them apart).

Well, hope you like it, finally I'm starting to have some fun again!


1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel this is stunning so glad you managed to make another card. Guess what I have bought yes yes yes the Silhouette Cameo so loads of questions will be coming your way. Love Alison xxxx