Sunday 10 July 2011

More Crafters Companion






This is becoming a bit of a theme with me (I've made even more than I've posted with Crafters Companion stuff, but time keeps getting away from me!), I do seem to have fallen in love with the style of their stamps and CD's - the quality is amazing and inspiration seems to come very easily when using them.

This card was made for a friend to give to her daughter for her 5th birthday, sorry for stating the obvious since the card says 'Star 5' on it (Doh!). I used one of the Popcorn kids stamps for the front and the humphrey conga elephants on the inside - seemed appropriate to have them partying on the inside. The stars are a combination of a Sizzix paddle punch and a tiny Xcut star punch - they did mean cutting into my two favourite sheets of paper, but hey, it's no good unless you use it, is it? (did still bring a tear to my eyes though!).

The card is 5x5 when closed and I made a box envelope to store it using my Envelobox maker for the Ultimate Pro, this is an amazing bit of kit, and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Anyway, hope you like it - really must try and post more often, but in between working, cooking, cleaning etc, etc, I'm surprised I even manage to make cards at all!

No comments: