Sunday 31 July 2011

I Made a card!!!

Well, it's been a while, but I've finally made a card!!! I've been playing with lots of things, not least of which is my wonderful new set of Spectrum Noir pens

(they are soooo gorgeous, I may just have to rob a bank so that I can get the other 96!).

Anyway, today is the last day to enter the Crafters Companion Challenge & as usual I'm cutting it fine, but hey, I work well under pressure. The image is a Greetings Farm stamp - Skater Ian, and he's one of the few 'boys' images I have (funnily enough I bought him with my daughter in mind - she's a huge skating fan - complete with the A&E record to prove it!). I've coloured him with my Speccy's, as they are now affectionately known - you really must get some, they are truly fab, very reasonably priced AND REFILLABLE!!!! The papers are from my stash ass are the candy dots. I used the sketch from Katy's Sketch Challenge over on Docrafts for the layout, and I think it works as I seem to prefer very clean lines on mens cards - well, they don't really want loads of flowers and flourishes do they?

Hope you like it & I'll try and be back a bit more often as I'm going to try and regularly enter challenges (she says hopefully - until life gets in the way).

3 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo super card ... love the image and love the design ... well done and happy crafting love sandy xx

Paula said...

Hiya Rachel,

Stunning card - thanks for sharing it with us at the crafters companion!!!

Paula DT. x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

ohhh very nice Rachel, just love the image, as for the pens I need some more do not have enough. See you soon love Alison xxxx