Thursday 31 March 2011

Cookies


Well, this card follows the same theme again - one image used more than once. I used a set I haven't used for ages, which was from the now deceased Elzybells, even the background to the card was made using one of the smaller stamps of an individual cookie and crumbs. The backing paper is from the now infamous Papermania Claire Curd signature range of 200 sheets, which I'm still trying to get through!

The punch is one of my new X-Cut border punches and then overlayed with chocolate coloured satin ribbon, finally the sentiment is also from the same Elzybells set.

I have been working on some cards, but they are for mother's day so I will wait until the recipients have them before posting (that's if I remember to take pictures!), have to say though, they will be worth waiting for, I think they are the most beautiful cards I have ever made!

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

You have done it once again Rachel what a fantastic card. Sorry that we will not be crafting for a while but hairdresses this saturday and the next one will be on crutches and not able to drive or move around very easily for about three weeks or so I have been told. Will miss our saturday's. Once again fantastic card and looking forward to seeing your mothers day cards so don't forget to photo them.

love Ali