Monday 7 February 2011

Woo Hoo, I made a card!!!!


Yay, this card was so easy to make, though getting the inspiration somewhat more time consuming. I went to Just Tracy's yesterday and bought another lovely Kanban set, which included this lovely heart stamp, and as I drove from the shop home, the idea for this card just planted itself in my head. I'll have to go back and buy some chocolate coloured card as I used my last piece for this! The sentiment is from a Waltzingmouse set, and the lovely dots round the sentiment are from a Viva paper pen, think I may really start to like these, but will have to build up my collection slowly.

Anyway, I'm off to make another card with this cute little teddy who you can dress up - like the dolls you used to get in magazines (showing my age!), and with the added advantage that it uses up your scraps of paper!

No comments: