Friday 25 February 2011

Syn Free Cupcakes


No I haven't misspelt syn - I'm using the slimming world spelling as I'm trying to lose weight and at least these cupcakes are zero calories, they didn't hurt the bank balance either as they were a free set from the front of a magazine! I've coloured them with my promarkers and I've used glossy accents on the red cherries so it has a little bit of zing. The only thing I'm not happy with is the way I've stamped the 'for you', that's the only problem with stamping directly onto the card - you can end up ruining it with just one tiny mistake. To me though, this little mistake doesn't look so bad that I would not give this to someone as a card.

Sooo looking forward to this weekend - I'm supposed to be having friends over to craft with and I may finally get to sit down with my two new Cricut cartridges. Hopefully I can enter a few challenges too.

TFSB

No comments: