Wednesday 14 October 2009

MIA

Well it feels like it anyway - it's been so long since I posted, would apologize but as no one visits my blog (sob!) anyway there's no point!. Anyways.... Hope to start correcting that & as I've now realised that I have soo many cards that I've not posted on here, I thought I'd start with an old one to begin the catch up.

And I promise (hand on heart), that I will post more often.

Soo.... first up is a card I made ages ago for a friend of my daughter's birthday - she's a teenager so I didn't know where to start, but what girl does not like cupcakes. I made the backing paper myself with the clear stamp set 'Hey Cupcake' from Elzybells, and the main image is also from an Elzybells clear set called 'just desserts' - you can see a bit of a theme developing (hence my severe need to diet!). The ribbon was from a set of ribbons my mum gave me for Christmas last year - she understands what a craft addict I am! and most of you will recognise the Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I've taken two pictures so that you can see the background before the card was assembled - you will notice that the background is not perfect (but then I'm not perfect), hopefully I've managed to cover that up on the assembled card.

Well, hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with another card - see you then!


No comments: