Thursday 12 February 2009

No card, just an apology

I have not blogged since 4th December, my god! So much water under the bridge, so many cards made, sent out and not photographed. I'm such a bad blogger, sorry!!!

I made a beautiful card for my mum for Christmas and forgot to take photo's of it - luckily she has kept it (she loves it soo much she won't throw it away) so I will get photos at some point, its based on this design I found on my crafty wanderings (just to give you a taster of what it's like), though mine was made with shades of blue and lilac.

Anyway, I promise to try harder, really I do & as I now possess some Copics and Promarkers, my colouring range has increased so I can come up with some more wonderful stuff! I have to say I love the Promarkers, having had a little play, the fine nib is brilliant for adding the shading and detail.

Well off to make something - must remember the camera though!

No comments: