Thursday 3 July 2008

Tags

Sorry its taken me so long to sort this one out - forgot Rachel had tagged me with these!

1. This is the 'This or That' tag.

Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream:
Chocolate every time!
Big Mac or Whopper:
Whopper (because I'm a pig!)
Coke or Pepsi:
Coke
Beer or Wine:
Beer - most wines make me ill
Coffee or Tea:
Depends on the time of day
Apple Juice or O.J.:
O.J.
Facebook or MySpace:
Neither, never understood the fascination of them
Summer or Winter:
Winter
Windows or Mac:
Definintely Mac - have to use Windows at work, nice to come home to my Macbook
Cats or Dogs:
Cats, with both of us working a dog just isn't practical

WHAT WAS HAPPENING 10 YEARS AGO?
Was working at Aaron Financial Services, had a great job, hubby had not long left the Navy & we had a lovely little toddler at that time (ah, but they grow up!)

NAME 5 THINGS TO DO TODAY

Thankfully as I'm at the end of the day, it's all done now - relax, relax, relax, relax, oh and relax!

SNACKS I ENJOY
Chocolate coated peanuts & doritos

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
Spend, do up the house, new cars, holidays & invest (boss would kill me if I didn't say that - I work for financial advisers!)

PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Marlow
Tavistock
Plymouth
Really boring huh!

Anyway, as I think everyone I know has already been tagged with these I won't go tagging anyone else, but if by some chance you haven't had these - consider yourself tagged!

No comments: