Wednesday 28 May 2008

Sorry for going AWOL



Well, sorry I've been away for so long - I've been enjoying settling into my new job, and getting used to working 9 to 5 again after so long has been a little bit wierd & the blogging suffered. Still, now things are starting to return to some sort of routine, I will try and fit in some time to work on cards and my blog.

This card was made using an old card sketch from Splitcoast Stampers (SC166). I decided that as I was lacking inspiration, I would use an image I stamped a while ago and a card sketch & see how I got on. Not sure its one of my best cards, but I am pleased with it none the less. The background paper is Papermania Amethyst Infusion pad, the cardstock is Stampin Up! (yeah, I finally have some stampin up stuff) in perfect plum and pale plum, the best wishes is also stampin up from the simply sentiments set. The image is coloured with watercolour pencils.

Anyway, hopefully the cards will improve as I get to spend more time on them - all comments gratefully received.

3 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Glad to see your playing with your goodies.

thought you may be interested to know.

I am hopefully starting up a new evening craft group every Thursday evening 6.45 - 9.15pm at roborough recreational hall and on the last Saturday of the month an all day crop 10am - 4pm.
Starting end August time.


Tracyxx

MelissaS said...

Welcome back!! I hope you are used to working - it can be tough to return to full time work. It takes time away from so many other things! Nice job on the cute card :)

Annapurna said...

Glad you are back and crafting. Looks like you are enjoying your new job. Nice card.