Tuesday 5 February 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - 12 (SBS 12)

Well, thought it was about time I got into this blogging thing properly, and hope that with challenges and all, it might move me out of my comfort zone, which is something I would love to do this year.

About me- hmmm... really simple really, some of the info is already in my profile. I've been crafting ever since I was old enough to hold a pencil, and over the years have moved through may forms of crafting, sewing, knitting, crochet, painting and drawing to name but a few. Have finally settled on papercrafting as my main hobby, but trying not to forget all the others (rapidly running out of hours in the day however!!).

Hope that's enough of a ramble for now, hopefully, you will get to know loads more over time.

Thanks for looking

7 comments:

craftyrachel said...

Hello from the other Rachel in SBS-12! I like what you've done with your blog so far. And I do think us crafters should magically receive an additional 4 hours in the day. Either that or live well on only 1 hours of sleep!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Dawn said...

Hi Rachel! Dawn from Alabama (US) here!

I hope to get out of my comfort zone as well and do more stamping/crafting this year.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Elisabeth said...

Hi Rachel! I've joined the group today. I too am from Alabama and yes, I know Dawn up above me. =)

Seems there aren't enough hours in the day when we want to craft but there's more than enough when we have to actually work! LOL

Looking forward to getting to know you.

simplyfairies said...

Hi ya Rachel
I am Kim form welling in Kent....

It seems that from your comment on me blog I am a member now of sbs12 how fab.....

Looking forward to getting to know everyone....

Rosie said...

It's official then? Woohoo - have snagged the button and will pop it on my blog asap!

I'm Rosie from Devon (as you know!) and I look forward to getting to know everyone :)

Vixykins said...

Hi Rachel

A welcome from me too. Look forward to seeing your creations!

Vix SBS12

Sarah said...

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for leaving a lovely message on my blog and welcoming me to the group!

Hope to speak to you and see more of your cards throughout our blogging!

Sarah xx :0)