Friday 1 February 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, actually I've been tagged twice, but I can only respond to one at a time & think it's probably the same tag, so here goes:

These are the rules:-

You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your first name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

As I don't have a middle name, I'll use my first name, which is Rachel.

R is for relaxed & chilled out, which is what I am whenever I am crafting.

A is for athletic (well I can dream anyway!)

C is for Crafty - obviously, and also card, as card making is my favourite way of being crafty.

H is for Happy - really happy at the mo as hubby found a new job so quickly (well done him!)

E is for Eden Project, which is one of my favourite places to go with my family when we have time together. It's a wonderful place & you get to learn stuff too (always good for kids when they think their just having fun!) - definitely try it if you get the chance.

L is for Laugh, which I try to do as much as possible. Favourite commedians are Billy Conolly, who I had the good fortune to see when he came to Plymouth Pavillions last year (great show), Jack Dee - also incredibly good live, and Lee Evans. I love Family Guy on the telly and QI also makes me laugh constantly.

There, now you know a little more about me, I'm off to tag some others!

Back soon with some more things I've made.

No comments: