Thursday 24 January 2008

Happy Face!

Well, I really have to say my DH is such a real trouper. Instead of feeling sorry for himself at losing his job, he applied for 19 jobs in less than a week & has now been accepted to train as a bus driver! He has been an engineer since he left school but is completely fed up with dealing with idiots and lining corporate pockets with no thanks and wanted to do something different. He will earn less money, so I will have to be more creative with the tons of stash I already have, instead of constantly adding to it, but I think that will probably do me good too!!!

Anyway, now that I've found my happy face again, I've finally started crafting again, I'm working on a big project which will either turn out to be my mums birthday present (if I finish in time), or a mother's day gift. For the minute though, thought I'd show you my card for Samantha's Penny Black Challenge on the Docrafts website - this week was the letter 'C', which I have covered with Chocolate, Concertina Card and Cat. Hope you like

5 comments:

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

Love the cat card. I am a cat lover also a choc one (not allowed at the moment-chocs) Good luck to your OH on his new job. Keep smiling
Sandra

Unknown said...

I love this stamp, they had sold out at happystampers when i last looked. you have made a fabulous job of it, its lovely

Unknown said...

Oh and I also want to say, I am glad things are looking a bit better for you :-)
oh and also you have been tagged, you need to check out my blog for details.....X

Shirley said...

Very lovely card...

And...Sorry but you have been tagged...Please see my blog for more details

http://shirleys-cards-and-crafts.blogspot.com/