Monday 7 January 2008

As Promised

Well, as promised, I am trying to put something on at least once a week, and include something I have made.

This card was made for the friendship swap on the Do Crafts forum - not entirely sure I like the green for the hedgehog, but didn't have any white to colour in the bits of him that haven't got another colour, if you see what I mean!. Quite pleased with the layout though. The rub on saying was not so much 'rub on' as 'press until your fingers bleed & you've ruined the card underneath', this is the second lot of rub ons I've had & the same thing happened with the last lot - think I may stop buying them (only saving grace with this lot was they were a freebie - now I know why!).



Anyway, hope you like the card & hope my friendship swap partner likes it too.

Until I have some more thoughts or drivel to impart (depending on your views) take care for now.

No comments: