Saturday 4 June 2016

I love Hybrid Dies!

Well, I hope you've loved Leann's shows with these incredible Hybrid Dies, I've got them recorded as I was working (boo!).

I wanted to show you a couple of cards using the Vine Leaves die, thinking inside and out of the box.  The die cuts into the card, so it's great for creating panels, but the vines can also be cut out so can create their own stunning decoration on a card, box, home decor, or whatever!

 This card was created from an A3 sheet of Centura Pearl cut down to create an A5 Tent fold card base and then I used the Die to create a central panel which I then backed with Printed Vellum from Sara's Together Forever signature range.  I also used the dies Celebrate and Forever In My Heart, Matt Mirror Card and the A4 Luxury Foiled Card from the range for the other elements as well as some bling and a double organza bow (made on my Ultimate Pro's bowmaker)
For this card I used Centura Pearl and cut out the Vine Leaves design, inked through with distress ink (pine needles) and then cut out the central leaves design.

I've used the Kimono CD for the topper and backing papers, Downton Abbey Feather Brooch Die for the feathers (coated liberally with Spray & Sparkle Iridescent).  I used my epiphany 25 (for the first time in aaagggess) to create the button, and finally I used the Die'sire Only Words Classiques - Thinking of You die.






Such an incredible range - I really hope you've managed to get your hands on these dies, they really are so stunning and versatile, but if you get them you can find that out for yourself!

See you soon

Rach
x

No comments: