Wednesday 10 June 2015

More Flights of Fantasy

Well, looks like you are loving this range as much as I do, there really is so much on these two CDs that every time I look, I find something else I hadn't seen before.

These next two cards are made using the card companions and toppers sections of the CD, with a little bit of backing papers thrown in, the second card even has the backing paper printed onto vellum for the flowers.

In the first card, I added some sakura glitter pen to the topper, unfortunately I don't think you can see it, but it does sparkle beautifully in the light - really think these images lend themselves to being covered in glitter!


















Well, just a quick post from me today - hope you have a great Wednesday & see you again soon.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: