Monday 18 May 2015

Time Check

Well it's nearly time for Fiona to bring the totally amazing Destinations CD and stamp sets to our screens (in fact if I don't hurry up and type this, by the time I publish, she already will have).

This next sample from me is from one of the sections on CD2, which is Suitcase templates.  These are incredibly simple to put together, but leave so much scope for decoration, re-sizing, in fact whatever you could possibly imagine - you will see some incredible samples from my teamies on the launch.  However, my more humble affair is purely a decorative piece.  When I printed the Suitcase, I turned the card over and printed one of the backing papers on the other side so that the inside was decorated.  I used a magnetic closure on it (this is on the buckle piece across the middle at the back) and decorated the inside, I used the decorative elements that came with it and some additional embellishments from CD1, one of the stamps from the set, which I coloured with my Spectrum Nor pens, and a few seashells in the bottom.  































































I really love how this has turned out and would happily make more of these for my globetrotting friends (when I find them!).

Have a great Monday, and enjoy the shows!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: