Friday 1 May 2015

Hiding under a sea of craft stuff

Wow! Crafters Companion have done it again, launching tomorrow on Create and Crafts is a whole new range of templates, remember those stunning cupcake boxes they brought last year, well they're now expanding the range.  This little beauty is the gift bag, and because I took a really rubbish photo, you cannot see that there is a real depth to it at the base so you could easily fit some jewellery in it (or stuff it with sweets!).  I've given it a magnetic clasp to hold it closed, though I need to find some better magnets.  It's made using centura pearl and then to decorate I've used the layering that comes with the template and embossed these and rubbed with gold metallic rub ons (you could use gilding wax but I've not invested in that yet), then I used my small rose die'sire quilling die to make the lovely rose (cut 3 times, 2 in white and one in gold paper) and die'sire leaf 2 die for the leaves.

You can't see it from the photo either, but this is actually really sturdy and properly a gift box.


Anyway, I'll be back later to show you another stunning template - you are so going to want them all!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: