Thursday 30 April 2015

Back to Work

Ahh well, it had to happen eventually - yep I'm nose back to the grindstone earning my pennies.   But before I did, I had coloured in a lovely Mo Manning image using my Spectrum Noir pencils.  I have now finally finished turning this into a card.


The backing paper was given to me so I couldn't tell you which range it's from, but it just seemed to fit the image perfectly.  I've used the Tumbling Leaves embosallicious folder on the card behind, together with some distress ink in Pine Needles and some gilding wax.  The leaves in the background are from the Die'sire classiques spring range, called Wildflower Trio and the sentiment is from the Sentimentals range called Nature.  This ribbon was in my stash and the little bugs are an old punch I had lying around (I did spray & sparkle the card first, but this hasn't shown up in the pictures that well).

I cannot believe I forgot to actually finish this post and publish it - I've just found it lurking in my drafts folder - please enjoy this card, I keep staring at the original and cannot imagine ever parting with it - who do I love enough to give this to????

Enjoy your day.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: