Monday 16 February 2015

Let's hang out

Well, here we are at Monday again, hope you are all ready for the week ahead!

This card was made a while ago, I had some lovely backing paper left over from another project and it reminded me of kite material, so I decided to make a card with it - for no other reason than I could.  I used my scan n cut to make my kite shapes and the shape for my sentiment.  I used some blue card for the background, which I embossed using the embossalicious 8x8 folder 'clouds' I used some bakers twine for my kite tails and cut out some little bows to put on the kite tails.  My distressing was done with broken china distress ink and the sentiment was stamped using the Rachelle Anne Miller stamp 'soar' from Crafters Companion.


Well, anyway, I have to be off for now as I've got to get sorted for work (no rest for the wicked - I must have been REALLY bad!)

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: