Monday 9 February 2015

Crafters Companion February Challenge

Hi everyone, and sorry for the prolonged absence, I cannot believe how quickly this year is disappearing!

Well, we are now into February, and that means a new challenge over on the Crafters Companion Facebook page and this month, it's 'add some sparkle'.  I did think of doing a Christmas card and getting ahead (it's never too soon to start planning!), but then I thought of my lovely Scruffy Little Cat images which just scream to be sparkled up.  I chose the Niamh stamp set for both the image and the sentiment.  The backing paper is from the CD (Coordinating paper Design 10, colour 2), which I glittered using silver spray and sparkle.  I coloured Niamh with my Spectrum Noir pens (colours below) and mounted her onto silver card cut with the CC Nouveau Stamping frame.  I used the Regency A4 embossing folder and SLC Chic embossing folder to create the layers o the card, you can't see it very well but the centre of each of the diamonds on the embossing has been highlighted with glossy accents and glimmer dust for even more sparkle.  The sentiment was stamped in versamark and then embossed with silver embossing powder and cut out with the Elegant Stamping frame.























SN Colours: TN3, TN5, TN7, FS4, TN2, CR3, LG1, LG3, LG5, 
HB2, LV1, LV2, LV3, CR4, OR2, HB1

Well, I hope you'll join in with this month's challenge, this is one to really have fun with!

TTFN 

Rach
x

No comments: