Monday 12 January 2015

Not long to wait now

Well, by the time I've finished writing this post, the Tweedies should be live on air with Fiona, so I thought I'd show you another of my makes for the launch.

This is an A5 cream card base, the card I've used for matting and layering is Coordinations colourcore card from the pastels set.  The topper is one of the Card Frames, I cut out the centre circle and set it back into the card, raising the remaining frame up with Collal 3D glue gel, I've used one of the borders, one of the embellishment sheets, some faux stitching, lace ribbon and some buttons.  So beautiful and so elegant.


Anyway, it's just started so I'm off to watch for a bit before work.

TTFN

Rach
x

2 comments:

Pam Leng said...

Gorgeous love it xxx

Joey said...

Rach this is stunning. Jo x