Friday 7 November 2014

Quick and simple crafting

Without it looking quick or simple!

Hi all, I'm back again with another fabulous make from the new Bebunni Floral range.  Now anyone who knows me, knows I'm not really a floral kind of girl, but for this range I have to say I would most definitely make an exception sooo beautiful and the florals are done in a really elegant way (not granny's living room).

The reason this card is quick and simple is that it's really only made with a card companion sheet from the CD and an extra piece of backing paper which I colourised to coordinate, a little bit of matting and layering onto a foldback card (z), a few gems and you're done, but like I said, it does not look quick or simple, so you can wow friends, family or whoever you're selling to and it'll be our little secret!


Well, I'll be back again tomorrow with more goregousness from Bebunni - enjoy your Friday, the weekend is nearly here!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: