Tuesday 4 November 2014

Bunches of Love

Well, I have been hiding away for over a week now playing with the new Bebunni Floral range, which is launched on Create and Craft as the 4 day deal on Monday 10th November (drum roll please!), and can finally start sharing with you the stunning images.
 
This card was made using the Bunches of Love stamp set, which is one of eight sets (all equally gorgeous!), I coloured the stamp using both SN pens and pencils (love how the addition of the pencils adds further depth to the images).  I used Coredinations colourcore pastels for the yellow matting and also for the flower (diesire small sunflower).  the backing papers are from the CD.  This is such a beautiful range and it's yet another opportunity to fall in love with the gorgeous bunny (if you hadn't already with the stunning Christmas range!).


SN Pens & Pencils used: SN Pens: BG1-5, FS6, CR2, CR3, CR5, IG1, OR1, OR2, GB1, GB3, TB1, HB2, FS9, PP6, LY1,  LG3, LG5, DG2, CG2, CR1
SN Pencils: 118, 113, 114, 041

Well, I hope you like my first little peep at the new range - I'm off now to play with all of the lovely things I bought during birthday week, which have sat as yet unused on my desk.
 
TTFN
 
Rach
x


No comments: