Sunday 19 October 2014

Happy Birthday to you!

Well, this week, Crafters Companion are celebrating their 9th birthday, but instead of receiving gifts, they are giving loads away!  With every order placed during Birthday week there are free gifts, double loyalty points and free delivery, and as if that weren't enough, there are loads of special offers during the week, and some incredible new products!

One of the new products being launched this week is an incredible A3 scoring board, it will have the same box base and box lid measurements you are familiar with on the boxer board, so it will give you a wonderfully familiar feel, but on a larger scale.  This will allow you to play with the wonderful new A3 Centura pearl card and A3 Double sided cardstock - both can be found here.

Well, to kick off as it were, I decided to have a go at a pizza style box made from a single sheet of the gorgeous new A3 DOUBLE SIDED!!! centura pearl (amazing stuff - can't praise this enough, its gorgeous!).  I made the box 5 cm deep, and it really is big enough to get quite a lot in.  I used the Sweet Treats CD papers for this one, the strawberries are templates which are also on the CD - I can just imagine a large strawberry with lots of sweeties inside, or maybe jewellery for a special occasion, you could even use gems to create the seeds on the strawberry.... hmmmm

Anyhow, I digress, I used strips of one of the patterned papers and cut it with the diesire lace border 2 and then scored this to create the rosette - hope you like the combi photo, if not just let me know.


Well, hope you like my first peek at the fabby stuff happening this week!  and check out all the other wonderful items from my teamies - they are just such a creative group!

TTFN 

Rach
x

No comments: