Saturday 14 June 2014

Introducing Nicola!

Well, continuing on from yesterday where you were introduced to Jessica, today's little beauty is Nicola.

I decided that Nicola would look just stunning decorating the front of a gift bag - she has a very plush 'present' feel to her & I can imagine some gorgeous smellies or bath products inside the bag.

The bag itself is made from a couple of sheets of Centura Pearl paper, onto which i printed a backing paper from the CD.  I used some gold edged ribbon from my stash for the handles, and also as decoration around my rolled flowers.

I cut the Chantilly Lace Doilie from mat black cardstock and the sprayed this with gold spray & sparkle - it doesn't show up very well in the picture, but looks stunning IRL.  Nicole is matted onto Coredinations colourcore brights - pink, and I also used this for one of the rolled flowers.

I hope you like it - I love making these gift bags, and can see me making loads of these with a christmassy theme to give presents in this year - they become a card and gift all in one!


For those of you who would like to know the colours used, with the pens, I used: 
IG1, IG2, TN1-3, TN5, TN9, EB3, EB4, FS5, FS7, FS8, PP1, PP2, PP4, PP6, GB2, GB3, CR3, DG2, BT2, Blender
Pencils: 007, 009, 033, 034, 039, 058, 087, 088, 096, 105, 119

Well, back tomorrow with another peek at the upcoming gorgeousness!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's fab. Love it xx