Thursday 13 February 2014

Mens Cards

Don't you just hate trying to make them!  They are so difficult, why can't men just like cute and fluffy stuff like normal people!

Sorry, will stop ranting now - but I have real problems doing mens cards, this one is only a sort of concession to mens cards, it still has a cute image, but a slightly more masculine tone with the colours used (why don't men like pink?).


The papers I've used for this one are from Hot off the Press - they have been hiding on a shelf for years and I only re-discovered them the other day - great aren't they?  The sentiment is another ticket stamp and die from Whimsy Stamps and the image is coloured using my trustee spectrum noir pens.  Ribbon and button from stash, along with a bit of distress ink and some distressing on the papers too.  I used an old Sketch Saturday layout (I save them all so I can look through when I'm stuck as to what to do with a card).

Hope you like.

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel fab card love the image and the colouring. Love Ali xx