Sunday 2 February 2014

And now the finished article

Well, if you saw my blog post on Wednesday, you will have seen on my desk a decoupage I was in the process of cutting out.  Well, over the next few days I finished cutting out and sticking, and yesterday I had a great crafty session and made 3 cards - yes you read that right THREE cards!!!!!

I thought I'd show you them over the course of the next week, and it will give me a chance to make some more cards, or at least prepare toppers for next weekend, when hopefully (fingers and everything else crossed) Alison will be able to join me as between illness and life we just haven't been able to get together for a few weeks.

This afternoon I am hoping to colour in the new stamps I got in the Lili of the Valley sale, which I stamped yesterday (also coloured in another LOTV stamp which I had ready to go), however, before I can get on with that I have to make my mum a birthday card as it's her birthday on Tuesday.   Won't be blogging that one as she is getting a bit more tech savvy (recently bought an ipad mini) and may just find it!

Anyway, back to the card I spent ages prepping for during the week.  The image is from the Makey Bakey mice everyday CD (must get those stamps, but I already have way too many - oh the agony!) and the backing papers are also from the CD, in fact everything bar the sentiment is from the CD - the sentiment is one of my favourite whimsy stamps ticket stamps, cut out with the matching die.


Well, hope you like it & I'll be back in a few days with something else....

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel this is beautiful love the design and the image. yes we can craft this weekend am keeping everything crossed that my flaming Fibromyalgia does not flare up am going to bed early tonight and resting and the housework can wait until Sunday lol. Nothing is getting between us getting together for a crafty session this weekend. Love Ali xxxxxx