Thursday 9 January 2014

Not too bad & still crafting

Well, okay so I didn't manage to keep up the blogging every day, but unfortunately I have to go out to work to fund my crafty habit (and to pay for roof repairs, but that's another story!).

This card was made using the Friday Sketch Challenge sketch no. 59 (but I didn't get it posted in time!).  Yes I know Christmas is over, but I really hate putting away all my sparkle and twinkle so like to continue it as long as possible.

The image for this card I've had for absolutely forever, it was sent to me as part of an image swap and I believe is from Lilli of the Valley, it's been coloured with my trustee Spectrum Noirs, glittered using glossy accents and glamour dust, the sentiment is also from Lilli of the Valley and the snowflakes are good old Crafters Companion Diesire dies.

Hope you like & I'll try and be back again more often, might even try and schedule some posts to give me a bit of breathing space!

TTFN

Rach
x



1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel such a pretty card shame you didnt get to post it in time but at least your are blogging more often which is always a good sign. My next appointment for the medical is Monday 27th January 2014 now at 09.25 lets hope they keep this one. Hope to see you tomorrow. Love Ali xx