Tuesday 31 December 2013

Yay, she's going for the hat trick!

Yep folks, that's 3 days in a row now and I've actually managed to bring you a card & today that includes sitting for 3 hours through the 2nd instalment of The Hobbit, brilliant film but does not stick very closely to the book (apparently, I haven't read the book for years so they could have put anything in it!).

This latest card has had the topper made for ages - it was actually all cut on my Cameo as a little experiment but never got made into a card, so as I'm trying to get more organised I decided to finally make the effort.  The sentiment is an Elzybells one I got many years ago (shame the store is no more, but she at least has gone on to design for Penny Black).

Not alot to say about this really - I kind of followed this weeks Saturday Sketch challenge, just moving the sentiment to fit with what I had done.  Hope you like & see you back here in the New Year for some more craftiness (no sore heads now!)


2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel gorgeous card love the sweet image. Happy New Year Hun hope to see you soon. Love Alison xx

Debra Miller said...

Fun card, great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb