Saturday 12 January 2013

OMG doesn't time fly!

Crikey, just realised I have not posted since 1st Jan!  and that's with having the computer in a much easier place to use and upload photos - sorry folks (well, Alison, as nobody else reads my blog, and Alison has been nagging me today to update it!).

It's not that I haven't been making cards, in fact I've been much better than normal at getting them made, I just now need to get back into the habit of blogging them too.  I also think I need to get back to colouring as the ones I've made recently have all been done with decoupage and pre-done images.

For now I'm just going to show one of the cards I've done (will give me something else to blog tomorrow if I don't have anything else made).

This card was made using the Fizzy Moon pad I got cheap from The Range - really pleased I got this as it's allowing me to get ahead with Christmas cards for 2013 (yes I know I should have my mouth washed out with soap for that but hey ho).  The sentiment stamp is one of my many Lili of the Valley stamps.  I think I have too many stamps and always want more, but have not used even half of the ones I already have - perhaps I should make that my resolution (from now - I have already bought some new stamps this year) - no more buying new stamps until I have tried to use all of the ones I have.  I think I could probably stamp an image every day this year and still not use all of the stamps that I have, but I couldn't possibly part with any of them as I know that the moment I do, I will find a use for the one that's gone!

I have had a really good crafting time this afternoon with Alison who gave me a wonderful and totally unexpected present of the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 28 - they are so gorgeous and I can't wait to find a use for them, in fact just as I'm typing this an idea is forming.....

Anyway, I'm rambling so I shall leave you for today - see Alison, I did as I was told!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read your blog too! xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel so glad you have started posting again and I can see your cards. Really love this one and went to the range to get some but they had none left boo hoo. Hope to get together again soon. Loads of Love Ali xxx