Sunday 11 April 2010

Just for Fun


Well this card was just for fun, I picked out an old Sketch Saturday layout as it seemed to fit the image, and then just went to town.

The image was part of my FREE goodie bag from Just Tracy's opening day yesterday, and I was determined to make use of the wonderful set of stamps that I got. The backing paper was a Papermania double sided foam printed paper (I hate using double sided paper as it always seems such a waste that you can only see one side when its stuck down. The flowers were a new experiment from me, and a tutorial for them can be found on another Rachel's blog. The brown dots above the sentiment are made with Adirondack Acrylic in Expresso - I think they are too close together, but too late now.

I love how this card has turned out & if you like the stamps, just go to Just Tracy's website, and you can order them with FREE postage and packing!

Till later....


No comments: