Monday 10 August 2009

Card for a Phillatelist and football fan



Well, the brief was, this man likes stamp collecting (not the rubber variety) and football, but does not support any particular team. Boy was this a toughy, but I've shown it my friend & she's really happy with it. I had to hand draw the football pitch onto the green card using a white pen (found that Signo is much better than Inkssentials). The edge of the card was created by using a sizzix circle paddle punch to punch half circles giving a stamp like edge. I really wanted a trophy on the left hand side but couldn't find what I wanted so had to resort to peel offs. I created the backing paper on the inside of the card myself using a single football clipart pasted into word lots of times. Hope you like & sorry I've not posted for a while.

No comments: